May 22, 2014

Hebrews 12:11

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

So those who have been trained by God's discipline have a harvest of righteousness and peace. That's an amazing harvest to have one day. Let God have His way with you through this discipline and know that sanctification isn't without a cost..

Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Crucify each thing that you are being disciplined for. Have it be. dead. to you. Working toward a goal of no longer you but Christ in you. Then pray, after you have crucified it, that you would be made into His Son's image..

No comments:

Post a Comment