May 22, 2014

Being Disciplined by God

Hebrews 12:11

No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

The moment when a person is disciplined and feel down is the time to pray. Not going to the computer to avoid it. Not turning on the television or grabbing your iphone. Stay before Him and get transformed/sanctified..

 2 Corinthians 12:9

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 

Whatever you do make sure you don't run away, Don't grab your ipad to avoid being disciplined. If you do don't be surprised when it comes around again. Circles tend to be made. If the work doesn't get done don't be surprised when it comes around again.

So stay still and ask God to do a work in you. Making you more into His Son's image...

No comments:

Post a Comment