March 22, 2014

Obeying And Following Truth Over Denominational Teachings

You know what may break God's heart? A person who clings to their denominational teachings when they have knowledge of God's word saying things that are contrary to them...

God's word is always better than any and all fluffed up deception. Deception, no matter how fluffy, can not and will not withstand the fire. Truth is and always will be victorious. Truth is what sets people free. If someone is reading this and this is tugging on your heart then drop what you are doing and repent. That is "forsake" the false teachings that you have accepted over God's word and believe true truth..

John 14:23

Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them..



Anyone who loves Him will obey "His" teaching. Analyze your heart and see if you are of the faith. Don't deceive yourself by calling yourself a believer if you would rather deliberately, and knowingly, hold onto man's teachings than God's. It's better to be ice cold than it is to deceive oneself by calling themselves a believer when they are not. If you would rather have deception and lies to make your flesh feel good then you are not carrying your cross like you ought to. Don't be deceiving yourself. Falsehood and lies will not withstand the fire of God. Remember, this is about "doctrines of man over God's". If a person would rather cling to the doctrine of man and not to God they shouldn't call themselves a believer. A believer believes in God's word..

2 Corinthians 13:5

Put yourselves to the test to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize regarding yourselves that Jesus Christ is in you--unless, indeed, you fail the test!


Lamentations 3:40

Let us examine our ways and test them, and let us return to the LORD.


Revelation 3:20

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

It'll be a dreadful day for the one that thought they were a sheep when they were actually a goat in God's eyes. It's very important that a person who has that problem above to take 2 Corinthians 13:5 seriously. If you know of a person who is in this problem pray for them. Pray for them like you would your own kid! Sincere, passionate, prayers. Pray that God would show their heart to them in full reality of where they will spend eternity if they don't turn their heart, and face, and believe true truth..

Matthew 16:24-25

 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross, and follow me. 25 For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it

Matthew 10:38

Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Believing God's truth and obeying is apart of that "taking up one's cross". Whoever you may put clout in whether it be a pastor, or people who are wealthy, do not and i repeat do NOT hold onto your status of being in a certain denomination for x amount of years, neither should you cling to your pastor teachings higher than that of obedience to God and His word when you have knowledge and understanding of God's word saying things that are contrary to the denominational/pastors teachings..

If there is someone here and is like, "well I don't know if I am following anything bad or wrong. I want to be following God's word" then please understand who i am talking to. I'm addressing the kind of people who would rather hold onto a "symbol" of being a Catholic, etc., over God's word when they "know" and "understand" God's word saying things that are against that religion. That's not the only religion that has issues either, so be praying that God would reveal to you where you would need to get right with Him and lead you in the path of life everlasting if there is anything..


Psalm 139

For the choir director: A psalm of David.


1 O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. 2 You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. 3 You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. 4 You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. 5 You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. 6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand! 7 I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! 8 If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there. 9 If I ride the wings of the morning, if I dwell by the farthest oceans, 10 even there your hand will guide me, and your strength will support me. 11 I could ask the darkness to hide me and the light around me to become night- 12 but even in darkness I cannot hide from you. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you. 13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. 15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. 16 You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book.

Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. 17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! 18 I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up, you are still with me! 19 O God, if only you would destroy the wicked! Get out of my life, you murderers! 20 They blaspheme you; your enemies misuse your name. 21 O Lord, shouldn't I hate those who hate you? Shouldn't I despise those who oppose you? 22 Yes, I hate them with total hatred, for your enemies are my enemies. 23 Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment